Angel Wolf Studio

Fantasy and Wildlife Artwork, Portraits, Pet Portraits, Murals, Photography and MUCH more! Based in Southern Michigan. Please email me for more info.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a Mother,a Wife and a Crusader. I have a pit/akita mix named Bridget who is my best friend and a Pit Bull pup named Halo who has recently joined our family. My other best friend, Ginger, passed over the rainbow bridge some time ago. I hope that with this blog I might help to educate the public about the truth of the pit bull breed, the struggles they face and the ways that YOU can help! I am a Free-lance Artist, and specialize in fantasy and wildlife art. My other current interests include photography, fractals, digital art and anything else exciting and creative!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


"Forgotten" Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Guitartists said...

Thank you :) I like your writing at your blog.... you should write more for sure :)

Thursday, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home